Level 12 is a level in the Plazma Burst 2 Campaign. In this level, the player meets the unexpected Civil Security Boss, one of the strongest enemies in the campaign. The enemy's firepower and block arrangement in Level 12 can present a challenge to the player.
Level 12 begins with the Marine inside of a Civil Security building. Just ahead of him, there are a few Civil Security Lites armed with Assault Rifles. After eliminating these enemies, more Lites begin to show up, shooting at the marine and forcing him to take cover. After the initial part of the level, the Lites have all been eliminated.
The Marine proceeds to the right side of the map, where he will find 2 Bosses, armed with very dangerous weapons, waiting for him. When the bosses have spotted the Marine, the best is to use the hit-and-run tactic. The Marine shoots a few rounds into the bosses and then takes cover as the bosses attempt to shoot back. Barrels can be used to lure the Bosses into their deaths. When each Civil Security Boss is killed, a door will open. When both doors are open and both Bosses are killed, the Marine can finish the level.
- Civil Security Lite - 7 Lites can be seen, using mostly the Assault Rifle CS-RC.
- Civil Security Boss - These 2 very powerful enemies are found on the right side end of the level, wielding multiple types of powerful weapons, including the Heavy Railgun, the CS-BNG, and the Plasmagun.
- Killing the guards before fighting Bosses can help, but isn't really needed as you can hide on the top of the map.
- You can climb to the platform above the Bosses, this way will help you with dealing headshots.
- Hit-and-cover tactic is very useful. Make sure enemies have no time to regenerate their health.
- Rushing your enemies with swords may be an effective tactic, but make sure they can't shoot you with BNG or Railgun. The best time to rush is when these guns are reloading.
- On Impossible difficulty these Bosses only have 300 HP instead of 1000 and lose their insta-hit Railguns, so the battle would be much easier. Their BNGs, however, become more dangerous, as they can easily one-hit you.